MKPHE DOWNLOAD PAGE
perl program "mkphe" and some sub-programs are very useful tools for
making a photograpy and essay web page with digital photo pictures.
This program will be running under UNIX-like platform with perl, Linux, FreeBSD,
NetBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris, HP-UX and whatever you wish. And also if you install
perl program upon Windows 98, Windows NT, MacOS and any platform you want,
mkphe will be run with perl.
- Some mkphe subprogram are required bash and jpeg tools.
If you don't have it, you can only use mkphe.pl with perl command.
Eeay to describe the text.phe file will help you to show what you write.
Eeay to generate a Web page will help you to show your messages and digital
pictures to the world wide.
Mkphe is applied the GPL copyleft. You can use mkphe freely.
Author of mkphe
is made from some small perl programs ( this tar +gzip file size is about 6Kbyte )
( this file is about 550Kbyte )
--- Step by step learning : sample file of how to describe text.phe and sample of full size 2 JPEG pictures.
- README [ English ]
[ Japanese ]
- sample of generated html file
- Mail to the contact point of photo@ h2np.net.
- [2001/06/10] Tag < / TD > was added for some complacent HTML validator.
- [2000/10/30] install.sh added for easy install.
- [2000/06/14] HTML format was adapted for
W3C HTML validator(Congratulations, this document validates as HTML 4.01 Transitional!).
- [2000/05/30] Sample files was added.
- [2000/05/30] new support: Japanese/English language and
full/middle size. Command "do-archives.sh" can make a archive file
which only referred jpeg files are included.
- [2000/04/28] 1st distribution version.